WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DangerousIshq - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DangerousIshq > Topics

Subject: why sex chat?
Replies: 6 Views: 929

priyasid 22.09.12 - 07:27am
many of boys looking for sex chat here.my question issex is a only way to express love? must reply.. *

aryan.k8 22.09.12 - 08:00am
Yeah many guys are dirty here but a clap is made by both the hands!! So half of the mistake is of girls! And i got a message for BOYS!! look we are guys humare bhi ghar me maa behene hoti hai aur aap log jis ladki ko pareshaan karte ho, wo bhi kisi ki behen hoti hai! Learn to respect women!! And girls! Plz i think u shudnt upload ur photos! *

tuh 22.09.12 - 08:09am
Some culture do express sex in private while others can do in public,how do we compromise this? I think inbox cud be better however love& sex cnt ignore its a continual beggar in human stil nothing satisfys *

aryan.k8 22.09.12 - 08:18am
Nope!! Look if they bf and gf and both of them want sex chat with each other then its ok we cant do anything abt that! But im talking about the guys who harrass girls who dnt want all this sex stuff! So guys must understand how girls feel when they are seen as sex toys! And girls must learn some descency!! *

aswin.m 13.11.12 - 02:53pm
Mammals are made such the males have sexual feeling than the opposite sex ,so that they make love ,and have young ones . But because of the changing environment and changing food habits of the humans .,so, the human males started showing sexual behavior even before he is suppose to . They became less aggressive and have got more feeling for making love with the opposite sex. Lets call it mutation.... this is my view from wat i have learned. *

narayan1 26.04.14 - 02:20am
Yeah priya u can say that it is the way to express love. Bt is it real? I think no. Some people do s*x for enjoyment as it is also a human need. It is not only the way to express love. For some people it is a fun too. Thats why people do so. They do s*x chat, become honry n masturb*tes n enjoy it. Thats all.. N they do here they can get it here easily.. N not only boys girls need this also n they do here. N they do it here too cause may be they are introvert in real life. N they get here what they want in real life. *

dean14 19.04.18 - 08:14am
coz in india s*x is like a tabbo so guys out here do it for fun purpose atleast they can enjoy s*x in chat *

* DangerousIshq Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DangerousIshq

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search